On March 20th Governor Pritzker issued an Executive Order telling all Illinoisans to ‘shelter in place’ until April 7. The EO granted that any critical trade may perform any work necessary to ‘offer, provision, operate, maintain and repair Essential Infrastructure’. This includes:
- “…construction…housing construction…building management and maintenance…” (EO Item 9, paragraph 2)
- Critical Trades: “Building and Construction Tradesmen and Tradeswomen…” (EO Item 12H)
In accordance with this Executive Order, Above Par Construction will be available 24/7 to offer emergency and non emergency repairs.
If you see missing shingles, have missing siding, experience a leak, etc. Above Par Construction is here #exceedingexpectations as it always has. However, we have a new system in place to do this with little or no physical contact, which includes:
- Speaking with the homeowner over the phone, instead of face to face (we will call on our way, and use the phone as our preferred mode of communication while on site)
- Taking pictures at the property and generating a report of the damage which we will share digitally via email
- If there is any interior damage we will ask you to take a few pictures for our report so we can eliminate the need to enter the home
- Our primary focus will be on exterior work during this “shelter-in-place” period but we are prepared to work on interior projects that require immediate attention
*We encourage you to go directly to our website and submit your requests/needs via the contact form on our home page. With limited office hours we are checking email hourly to provide homeowners with the best customer service possible.
*Our number one goal is the health of our valued customers and the Above Par Family so we will maintain the 6ft recommended social distancing guideline.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and support during this difficult time and we can’t wait for a return to normalcy.
If you have any other questions or concerns we can be reached at:
To read the full text of the Executive Order please visit here.
To learn more about Covid- 19 visit the official site of the CDC.